Who are we?
We’re a local leader in Digital Transformation solutions, including digital consultancy, custom software and web prototype development, and cloud solutions. We help organisations vastly improve their operations by leveraging the skills and experience of brilliant people like you. Our client base includes well-known local and foreign companies, local government, and EU institutions. We look out for our team by providing you with a safe, healthy, nurturing environment in which you can grow and deliver true value. We offer competitive salaries, performance-related bonuses, various benefits, and we also organise some kick-ass social events. ICON is also an equal opportunity employer and we offer great family-friendly measures to ensure a healthy work-life balance. All our processes are governed by ISO9001:2015.
We are looking for a full stack developer based on the .NET stack, to join our growing software development department which is responsible for delivering digital transformative solutions to local and international businesses. You will be working with an awesome team of developers on complex web systems for a wide range of clients from different industries. The post is for a full-time basis. Your key duties will involve:
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand business requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team.
- Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design.
- Designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Being able to work within a team and communicate effectively.
- Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications.
- Mentoring junior team members and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality standards.
- Working closely with the PO and senior architect to participate in technical analysis exercises to provide a technical solution that fits within the overall system architecture whilst addressing the requirements.
- Building components and modules to either extend existing applications or start building on top of a framework.
- Writing unit tests and work closely with QA
- Working closely with Devops in order to partake in deployment process
The ideal candidate will have…
- A degree in Computer Science or related professional qualifications
- Deep understanding of web application development
- Proficiency in using latest .NET technologies such as ASP.NET, MVC, .NET Framework, Entity Framework, .NET Core and WebAPI
- Experience in working with relational databases (preferably MS SQL)
- Experience in using frontend frameworks such as React & Typescript
- Experience in integrating with other 3rd party systems using REST, WebAPIs and other protocols
- Deep understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development
- Experience with N-tier architectures
- A security-first approach in application development
- Experience in unit testing (NUnit or XUnit)
- Experience in writing technical documentation (experience with SpecFlow will be considered as an asset)
- Experience with agile methodology and deep understanding of source controls such as Git (experience with Gitflow will be considered as an asset)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role
Great to have…
- Experience in microservice architecture and domain driven design
- Experience in frontend state containers such as Redux
- Experience with brokers such as Azure Service Bus or RabbitMQ
- Experience with Identity Server, OAuth, JWT
- Experience with Altlassian Suite (Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket)
- Experience with Azure DevOps
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying