Who We Are:
We’re a local leader in Digital Transformation solutions, including digital consultancy, custom software and web prototype development, and cloud solutions. We help organisations vastly improve their operations by leveraging the skills and experience of brilliant people like you. Our client base includes well-known local and foreign companies, local government, and EU institutions. We look out for our team by providing you with a safe, healthy, nurturing environment in which you can grow and deliver true value. We offer competitive salaries, performance-related bonuses, various benefits, and we also organise some kick-ass social events. ICON is also an equal opportunity employer and we offer great family-friendly measures to ensure a healthy work-life balance. All our processes are governed by ISO9001:2015.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager, to join our growing service delivery team who is responsible for leading and managing the delivery of multiple complex software development projects in a timely, controlled and predictable manner. You'll be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, through delivering primarily agile projects. This role is on a full-time basis.
Your key duties will involve:
- Operational Excellence: Strongly serve and support the company, the Business Analysts and its project teams in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers with agility in mind. Support the Business Analysts to transform business and technical needs into a well-groomed backlog and provide insight to continuously improve operational excellence.
- Stakeholder Management: Establish, aide and drive interactions across all boundaries to achieve the company, project and team goals together.
- Communication: Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution by improving transparency and radiating information to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks. Prepare and deliver product demos/presentations as may be necessary.
- Administrative Processes: Support the sprint team in administrative tasks, setup and maintenance of tools (JIRA, Teams, SharePoint etc)
- Scrum Ceremonies: Setup and facilitate scrum ceremonies for the various project teams to ensure all parties are in-sync and project risks are discussed and mitigated immediately.
- Documentation: Oversee and support the development of project documentation (business/functional/technical) to ensure it is prepared in a clear and consistent manner, and the necessary customer approvals have been obtained.
- Performance: Guide teams to help them stay on track with agile techniques, fine-tuning approaches as needed, removing obstacles, and mentoring less experienced team members to ensure the overall strategy is being met.
- Engagement: Promote team empowerment through team-building techniques, ensuring each team member is making a meaningful contribution and fully engaged in the project.
- Performance Metrics: Own key performance indicators and measurement protocols and initiate correcting measures when deemed necessary.
Other general responsibilities include:
- Lead agile workshops for both development and functional teams, as well as key stakeholders.
- Promote and advocate a culture of continuous improvement, setting goals and milestones and being accountable for them.
- Drive cultural change by championing an agile mindset and ensure the organization is at the forefront of industry best practices.
- Sound experience in change and stakeholder management in a complex project set-up, excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in ICT or business
- Scrum certification
- Experience being on multiple cross functional teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, diverse cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc).
- Applicable knowledge within most of the technologies used by the team: Microsoft Azure, Dev.Ops, .NET C#, JS, HTML, C#
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for the following skills:
- Experience in the area of custom software development and digital transformation projects.
- Strong willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and persistence, comfortable in a fast-moving, fluid, international environment.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at a time.
- An entrepreneurial spirit which can help contribute towards ICON’s growth.
- Able to thrive under pressure and consistently deliver top-quality results.
- Able to work well with customers and have a proven customer experience focus.
- Positive attitude.
- Comfort in working in a continuously changing environment and flexible to change and adjust priorities in a fast manner.
- Multiculturalism: ICON welcomes other cultures and speaking a second language apart from English will be considered a plus.
- Very proactive approach, assertiveness and ability to work independently.
Why Work at ICON?
- An informal yet goal-oriented work culture that values employee health and wellbeing
- ICON promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers numerous support measures including a hybrid working approach (remote/at office), relocation support, fitness training subsidy and so on
- ICON is a fast-growing technology company that focuses on business development activities across Europe
- ICON is an ISO 9001:2015 accredited company with partner ties to Microsoft
- The environment here is charged: intelligent co-workers and fascinating projects
- Well-designed offices centrally located on the Ta’ Xbiex seafront
- Training and continuous professional development are highly valued and supported
- Discover what it's like working for ICON: http://bit.ly/2M7NDBM
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying