Are you a highly experienced Product & Projects Management with a real passion for Tech? Are you seeking the opportunity to work with the most cutting-edge products with the hungriest development teams? Then this is the next step for you.
ICON is an award-winning tech company with over 20 years’ experience in providing digital transformation advisory and execution services to help customers achieve efficiency, growth and profitability.
ICON is a Microsoft Partner and is built on a team of brilliant and highly trained individuals. Its teams are multidisciplinary and contain certified professionals and highly dedicated resources who work on local and international projects across various industries and sectors.
All our processes are governed by ISO9001:2015.
About the Role:
Our Service Delivery Team is responsible for the achievement of the company’s production pipeline through the execution and delivery of digital transformation projects. The team has a central focus of exceptional customer satisfaction while managing all deliverables in a timely and cost-effective manner.
What we expect you to do:
· Understand the Business Value of a project and clearly identify the key customer needs
· Gather requirements (business and technical), analyse, document and share with the teams and stakeholders, highlighting risks and opportunities;
· Create meaningful specifications and deliverables based on industry standards as well as our own proprietary processes.
· Own, prioritize, manage product backlogs
· Create thorough User stories
· Participate in and/or coordinate all relevant Scrum meetings
· Take business decisions in a fast and efficient ways
· Manage multiple projects and solve problems in a cross-functional environment
· Deliver product demos to stakeholders
· Improve internal processes to maximize efficiency and quality
· Be involved in invoicing and revenue projection
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for the following skills:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in ICT and/or business
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Project Management
· Minimum of 2 years' experience in either product owner or scrum master role.
· Excellent communications skills in English (written and verbal)
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects & products and tasks at a time
· Able to thrive under pressure and consistently deliver top-quality results
· Ideally a good knowledge of JIRA and Confluence or similar project management tools
· Familiar with the high importance of UI/UX
· Able to work well with customers and have a proven customer experience focus
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise with different teams
· Positive attitude
· Comfort in working in a continuously changing environment and flexible to change and adjust priorities in a fast manner
· Multiculturalism: ICON welcomes other cultures and speaking a second language apart from English will be considered a plus
· Very proactive approach, assertiveness and ability to work independently
Why Work at ICON?
· ICON is a fast-growing technology company which focuses on business development activities across Europe.
· ICON is an ISO 9001 accredited company with partner ties to Google, Microsoft, and AWS.
· The environment here is charged: intelligent co-workers and fascinating projects.
· An informal yet goal-oriented work culture that values employee health and wellbeing.
· Well-designed offices centrally located on the Ta’ Xbiex seafront.
· Training and continuous professional development are highly valued and supported.
· ICON promotes a healthy work-life balance and offers numerous family-friendly measures.
· Discover what it's like working for ICON: http://bit.ly/2M7NDBM